The Embassy of the Argentine Republic is pleased to inform that the Argentine Association of Direct Sowing Producers (AAPRESID), will organize the XXVIII Congress of Agricultural technology and knowledge update, which will be held in August, for two weeks and will have the motto “Life on the ground” as the main sustainability driver, the strategic ally in C sequestration and balance, as well as, climate change mitigation.” - online edition.
This event has been considered the most important in the region and a global reference. From August 18 to 21, the Congress will focus on networking, and from August 24 to 28 will focus on technical content.
The format will be through panels with 40-minute master lectures and a space for questions, and workshops with 20-minute presentations and a focus on sharing with the public.
• 9 days (two weeks) of agricultural technological update.
• Companies, institutions and media will have their own “microsite” where they can promote products and services and organize interactive activities: live talks with specialists, chat for customer service and private rooms for business meetings or with business advisers, live interviews, and more!
• Free access networking rooms: any attendee can schedule virtual meetings of up to 4 people with other attendees, colleagues or speakers.
• Aapresid will have its own “microsite”: virtual tour through Aapresid farms showing the work done by “Sistema Chacras”, Aapresid research and development program. Testimonials from Aapresid regional members.
• “Black Friday”, companies will offer promotions, business opportunities and exclusive discounts.
• 5 days of cutting-edge technical content.
• Eight virtual rooms in simultaneous transmission with pre-produced television-quality conferences including international and local speakers.
• Content from Aapresid owned research.
• Over 200 plenary sessions and workshops. Most of them in English.
• Live interaction with the audience.
• The daily conferences will be divided into two blocks: in the morning from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and in the afternoon from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Flexible event that allows attendees to adapt it to their possibilities and work schedules.
• Between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm: enjoy recreational activities.
Please find here the Congress Flyer and Press Release and summary of the program in Spanish.
|Press release in Spanish||366.51 KB|
|Congress flyer||870.81 KB|
|Summary program in Spanish||153.41 KB|